Friday, August 29, 2008

Focus.

Final exams are on the way here.. less than 1 month i guess? its like that minus all the holidays and saturdays and sundays.. im losing my focus on my studies already.. i cant seem to absorb already.. its like everytime i try to open the book.. im reading yes im reading but it seems like my mind turns blank and i cant think of anything.. my apetite is also getting smaller and smaller.. without eating i always get headache.. i think because i need alot of sugar in my blood.. without it i will get heavy headaches and start feeling like vomitting.. its normal i guess.. im having headaches more regularly now.. i dont seem to talk much too.. it seems like life is getting older and older and its getting more and more scary.. and i feel so down most of the time now.. i feel that im quite weak in form of mentally and physically.. and i cant really stand of my own for some time now already.. i hope and pray that you are doing well there.. i cant really get enough sleep which makes me feel headache and tired most of the time in the day which makes me talk less and do things less which just brings me to just sitting on the chair staring at the walls.. i guess im gonna get a sucky week this week and next week.. next week? supposed to be happy? but well.. it sucked.

No comments: