Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lost faith.

Sometimes i really lost my faith on things i do and things i love and things i like.. really.. at times when it really matters.. all the feelings just comes back and i will feel scare or feel like i cant do it like i dont believe in myself enough.. its like im too suck to do it or i cant do it well at all.. but i believe what my brother says and i wanna trust what he says but everytime i do it its like i cant do it at all.. like i cant do it nicely.. then i start losing faith in myself and i thought negatively to myself if i will ever success in this thing im doing.. its just i dunno what to do at times but i try to cool myself down.. and there is like nobody i can talk to about it.. everyone so busy.. everybody not around.. i guess this world is getting busier and busier day by day? Everyone started studying or working.. sometimes i just wish and wish and wish to have someone at home.. but well i have to just accept what i get right? I cant ever complain that its His's fault for not giving me my wish.. at least i got a life than nothing.. its already better than nothing.. I cant blame anyone or anything for this.. All i have to do is tolerate and be patience till the day arrives where it will all fall perfectly into my hands.. Now all i have to do is be patience and keep on doing what im doing and always try to improve myself.. but still i dont have enough faith yet...

No comments: