Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Saturday. Aeon. Iron Man 3rd.

Today my dad coming to pick me up at 8.30 so i woke up at 8.30am and packed my stuffs to get ready to go back and grandma was kind of sad la.. the way she talk i already realise how she felt.. so my dad came and picked me back before going back we stopped the shop near my old house to get some food for me breakfast la.. so got it and then went back home and i ate it and went back to sleep.. but i could not sleep i dunno why.. i think i was thinking too much.. but that time dad already went out to KL i think.. so around 11.30 Jerry called and said his coming to my house and Su ching already on the train going to teluk pulai station.. and ngam ngam after that phone call i slept off.. so what.. all the time i dont wanna sleep and ngam ngam that time i slept off.. so 11.55am like that jerry came to my house and called me up and then i rushed to bathe and all then we walked to the train station and su ching was already there so we waited for robyn a while.. while waitting we were playing with the ticket machine see which place to go is the most expensive.. so after that robyn came and we went to aeon already.. then at aeon we were deciding which movie to watch.. we cant watch other movies expect iron man because Jerry and me had to go back at 4 for Youth meeting at church.. so we bought the Iron man tickets and then went to eat lunch at KFC.. i had a snake plate there same as Jerry and Robyn had a X meal i think.. not sure.. and we saw vin teng, damien and andy there.. and also pravind bumped into us.. we asked pravind to come but he said he was too busy and all.. but mana tau he was there with his sister also.. so after that we went into the cinema while su ching and tommy went to buy some food they wanted some japanese food and sushis la.. so we watched and i watched it two times already so i already know everything.. so Tommy and i was like saying all the verse out loll.. and half way watching i farted half.. to cut the tension.. then after that we went Starbucks to meet up with Fiera and Intan.. then not long after we went back to church.. when i entered youth.. they laughed at me.. sad.. Uncle Chee Choong was talking about the thing we did in camp what to do with it and all.. so the meeting ended around 6 and today did not have any games because no one bought any balls to play with.. hehehe.. so we went back home and luckily i heard about some uncle's farewell dinner and i said to Jerry that i wanted to come and he said can so at night around 7 plus Jerry's sister came and picked me up and then we went to church.. Jerry's dad and sister did not join us because they had to go somewhere la dunno where.. the dinner was great.. got to see all my camp friends again.. very fun.. eat and eat and eat.. we sapu the chickens.. it was great then we had a little message about what is first is last and what is last is first.. so i learned that we should not ask something return when we are serving God.. har har.. good lesson.. Matthew chapter 20 or so forgot la.. about Vineyard one.. so after that said bye to my friends and went back home.. chatted a while in messenger then went to bed. I can say that i was quite happy today get to see all my friends again.

No comments: