Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Monday..

Woke up around 12-1pm today as i was going to my grandma's place which i told my cousin that im going around 1 o clock.. so i woke up and washed up and ate my breakfast then went to my grandma's place.. went out with my cousin for a while.. and today my other cousin finished his studies in his college so yeah.. congrats to him.. then went at the back and played some ball around 6.15 pm in the evening.. then around 7.10pm went home and had dinner with grandma as my dad was coming to fetch me at 7.30.. i cant stay over because the next day i have an appointment and at night i was going out with chern.. so i went home and then bathed and online a while then around 9 chern came and fetched me there and then i came home around 11.30pm.. then online and blogged till around 3am then went to bed.

No comments: