Friday, April 25, 2008

Wednesdayyy ! A day of enjoyment.

Well.. bert on tuesday said wanna go have breakfast.. i thought we were having breakfast at his house.. so at 6.30 i supposed to wake up but i lazy i said later only i wake up then at 6.45 jerry called me and asked me am i awake and ready to go because he wants to go together with me so i said i still sleeping you go ahead.. after that i went back to bed then around 6.55 only i woke up or 6.50 then i started to bathe pack my bags and then wear my uniform and get on my bike and go to bert's house when i was at bert's house his maid said he was already gone so i think la.. ohhhh... noo.. they two already ate and go no food for me.. then i cycle past kd.. saw them.. i got down and walked to them.. then i took a chair and i said a girl which i dont wanna see.. stupid la she.. then how come i drink only that time didnt eat.. so went to school.. as usual go through the lessons and all then break time.. then have fun during break time talk talk eat eat.. then after that went home.. then i dunno what i did la at the evening.. as i remember i did not go to club i think ?? not sure la.. then at night chat online.. eat eat then went to bed! Overall it was a day which i enjoy quite alot.. but how come i forgot about it LOL.. so long already i guess sorry!

No comments: