Monday, April 21, 2008

Stayover at Robert's.

On friday.. went to school as usual got exam.. so boring.. then after school followed robert went to my house i took my clothes everything for the reahearsal at kec.. after that we went to eat lunch picked up ching, robyn, don and elaine then we headed out to kec.. had rehearsal till around 5.30 then went home.. packed all my stuffs had my dinner with my daddy ! then after that jerry's dad fetched jerry and me to robert's house.. we planned to go prawning but bert's brother ronald was home so we cant get out of the house at 12am or should i say sneak out.. then we sat in the study room for a while played guitar and chit chat then we watched disturbia then after that we went to sleep around 1.20 ? the sister was packing as she was going out of Malaysia dunno where shes going.. so during sleep this bert and jerry kept on disturbing me about the movie because some parts of the movie quite scary one so disturb disturb then at last also sleep.. i kept on waking up in the middle of the night and bert and jerry's butt will come pawning me together like two bread together ! Overall it was quite fun i can say first time staying at bert's house.. it will be soon we will stay for days. See on then.

No comments: