Saturday, April 26, 2008

A saturday.

Woke up at 10 am.. called my dad.. but nobody answered so i guess he was already out to KL for a talk or so called lecture for his business.. so around 11 plus bert tell me he going out for lunch with ashlee asked me to go.. so i went we ate bah kut teh opposite my house only.. so 3 of us ate and talk talk then after that i went to bert's house and chill there for a while.. then around 1 he have to go to church then his mom sent me back home.. then chill at home rest and bathe and online a while chat chat.. then at 2 plus i call ching she said she havent take medicine waitting for the granny to cut her hair also.. then around 2.50? she called me up and said going to train station already as we were going to subang parade so borrow some books.. we got into the train while nush and tommy was already there.. went there met up with them.. walked around.. reached there around 3.30 ? i think around there la.. so at 5 i had to go back already because i had basketball at club.. so nush and me went back at 5 and ching and tommy stayed there for dinner.. nush had a party at night so she followed me home.. so at home rushed and all my dad fetched me to club.. played basketball with loon, bert and how.. then played till around 7.30 ? then how fetched us back to bert's house again i chill at his house watched the mu and chelsea game.. then after that around 9.50 ? he fetch me home.. at home eat dinner la.. my dad cooked maggi mee goreng so ate already.. online a while.. didnt chat much tonight.. then blog then sleep.. Today is not a very nice day for me. Dont really enjoy it.

No comments: