Monday, April 14, 2008

Mssd Basketball.

Today was mssd basketball.. i didnt go to school as i told my dad i was sick so i went back to sleep.. arund 9 something robert called me asked me where i was i said i was at home sleeping he said coming anot to kwang hua to watch him play.. i said going.. but around 3+ only i go.. i slept on.. then i woke up at 12+.. then around 2 jerry called me ask me how i going to kwang hua i said i dunno.. then he said his sister can fetch.. so 2.30 his sister came and fetched us to kwang hua.. ngam ngam today rain when we go.. so sad la.. thought can tengok la salle and acs play.. then postponed tomorrow at 8 o clock.. so robert, nush, jerry and me went to the mamak near there we eat eat drink chit chat till 5 then we went to club we wanted to go to gym but then at last lazy to go so didtn go.. then we went home.. at home had dinner then see tv.. see anime then tidur.. today ah.. very boring day la.. sien like shit.. emo also got.. so overall.. quite SIEN.

No comments: