Friday, April 11, 2008

Going away for a day.

Im going to donovan's house at setia alam anytime soon.. im leaving and this is my post for today.. as usual again.. woke up and then went to school i wore selipers to school because shoe was wet.. went to school sit in class.. study study.. sleepie.. today was hari physics lmao.. mong ah have 4 periods with me.. damn sien man i tell you.. damn tiring also.. wanna sleep also cant.. keep on calculation physics physics.. si beh sien.. then after that one teacher came in and then i kena call out because of some disiplin problem again.. so many times already this year get called out because of disiplin problem.. ah whatever.. they cant do anything also >_>.. so after that went back.. home.. all my friends went for tuition im the only one who stayed at home until my sayang savior came !! ROBERT LEO ! he called me up and asked to me to go to his house.. so i off my computer get ready took my guitar and went with my bike.. my bike still there now did not take it back.. so then reach there saw nelson and kao phang and joseph was bathing later only come out.. they were waitting for kym and su ning to start thier group study.. i was the only form 4 there so i did not know how to do so i practise my guitar and did a little of chemistry.. man after a while they ate mcDonald and then didnt study already talk talk chit chat.. omggg.. su ning cheeks are so chubby.. see them also wanna pinch it LOL.. so nice la.. so chubby..cuteeee ! then after that went to klang club played abit of basketball as nobody was there only robert, me , nelson and kym.. played a while then gary came we went up to the deck talk talk talk talk a while then i went home with gary then robert and kym was still there.. so after that went home eat dinner then went to don's grandma and then went to his house. Overall it was an quite fun day with my other close friends.. hehehe !

No comments: